The recent outbreak of the COVID-19 virus makes it necessary, in order to help protect the health and safety of our valued associates and clients, that we make adjustments to how we conduct our business activities. We want you to know, that as we walk through this difficult time in our country’s history with you, our thoughts and prayers go out to all of you and your families and that we will continue to provide the service that you have become accustomed to expect from REALTY WORLD-Best Realty, with a few minor changes that are designed to lessen the amount of human contact in this very human business in which we engage.
- To comply with the “social distancing” recommendations we are no longer allowing our associates to transport our client buyers to view properties. We are respectfully requiring that they provide their own transportation.
- To minimize the amount of unnecessary contact between a buyer and seller and, before we bring a buyer into our seller’s homes, we will require that prospective buyers provide written proof that they either have the funds to make a purchase or that they are pre-qualified for a loan. We respectfully request that co-operating agents from other offices do the same before showing our listings.
- We recommend that, to the extent possible, our sellers not be present during showings to lessen that chance of close contract between individuals.
- For reasons that are quite obvious we have discontinued the use of Open Houses.
- We will be re-posting our virtual open house full featured video tours over the next few days which will be available on our YouTube channel and our website. Think of it as 24/7 open house without the germs.
- We know that buyers frequently work with multiple agents. In today’s environment this can create more opportunities for exposure to this virus. We can no longer show prospective buyers any properties unless a Buyer-Broker agreement is signed. This will work to limit our agent’s exposure to mostly those buyers who contractually commit to work with us. This agreement has not been customarily used in our market but current events now make it necessary.
- For now, our physical office is closed to the public. Thankfully, our technology and marketing platforms allow us to do remotely what we have always done from an office building since 2007: Provide the best possible representation of our clients with the utmost integrity, honesty and professionalism.
At REALTY WORLD-Best Realty we want you to be confident that we are doing all we can to assist the country with this outbreak and we thank you for your understanding and cooperation.